Friday, November 2, 2007

Pandora

On a reference from my wife's grandmother (who would have thought...she's becoming a techie?!) I am loving life with my own customized radio stations from Pandora. When you go to the site, enter an artist or song and you're on your way. The station will provide titles from your artist and play songs from other artists sharing the same genre. I entered Ben Folds and it found Ben Folds Five <shock!!>. However, it started playing The Gabe Dixon band...not bad!!

Go ahead, try it. I dare ya...I double dare ya!! And, if you have money (of course, after you give me some) check out their systems to get the same customized stations at home, in your car, etc. I'll stop there before I tempt myself too much.

Oh yeah, did I mention the customized stations are FREE?!

1 comment:

Hobster said...

I've recently become a Pandora user as well...sometimes their selections just baffle me, but it's still a pleasant break from my tiny little CD library...