Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy B-Day Son!!

It's been a year (or at least close) since the miracle of my boy's arrival. We cannot be happier as God has truly blessed us this past year. He is certainly (as sure as his sisters have demonstrated as well) a "little viper in covenant diaper's" as Jonathon Edwards once wrote of covenant children, but he is one great kid. We cannot be thankful enough and thank God for our lil' quiver.

My family... me (chowmein), my wife (TBD - name...not person), my oldest (Aurora), my second oldest (Cinde - short for Cinderella), and our b-day boy (Dogg) - names changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

1 comment:

Hobster said...

Welcome (again) to the blogosphere, WonTon, er, no, that wasn't it KungPow? no...eh, whatever...

Nice pic, pal. Say hi to the kids and your little Sweet and Sour Chicken.

Your Pal,
General Tso